Pembrokeshire Fish Week at two Rosette Blas Restaurant, Twr y Felin Hotel
Join us between Saturday June 24th and Sunday July 2nd 2017 for some Pembrokeshire Fish Week specials.
Two Rosette Restaurant ‘Blas’ - meaning ‘Taste’ in Welsh, offers a menu influenced by the season and locality and champions produce sourced from predominantly Pembrokeshire and Welsh suppliers, as well as foraged ingredients from the surrounding countryside and coast. During Pembrokeshire Fish Week Blas Restaurant will have a selection of special seafood dishes on the menu. Why not treat yourself to lunch or dinner?
*Enjoy a complimentary Glass of Wine* or Tea/Coffee per person with each Two Course Set Lunch at £24 per person
- Panko Crumbed Spider Crab, Chilli and Lime Mayo, Fennel Salad
- Salad of Butter Poached Solva Lobster
- Halibut, Solva Lobster, Samphire, Asparagus
- Ramsey Crab, Pea Panna Cotta, Sesame Seed Tuile
- Sea Bass, Spiced Apricot, Confit Potato, Onion Bhaji
Blas Restaurant is open daily for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks.
Book a table:
Telephone: +44 (0)1437 725 555